- Login Required 05.29.18 Dr. Azar discusses Doctor, I know you are saving my life... Are you also keeping me safe?
- Login Required 09.21.17 Duration of Therapy for Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infections and Intra-Abdominal Infections
- Login Required 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseLunch and Learn for IU Health Clinicians 02.05.2020 - Saxony 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - AutoText This exercise will show you a video on how to use AutoText within Cerner al... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Departure, Patient Education, and Follow-Up How to use Cerner depart, patient education and follow-up
- Login Required Cerner - Discharge Workflow Video tutorial on how to use the discharge workflow along with an optional... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Dynamic Documentation (DynDoc) This video tutorial will show you how to use DynDoc in Cerner along with gi... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Home Medications and Prescription Renewals How to use Cerner Home Medication and Prescription renewals and optional si... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Immediate Post-Op Note How to use immediate post-op and operate note templates in Cerner.
- Login Required Cerner - Inpatient Transfer Workflow Tutorial on how to use Cerner Inpatient Transfer Workflow and optional simu... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Medication Reconciliation Upon Admission This video will show you how to use medication reconciliation within Cerner... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Message Center This video tutorial will show you how to use Message Center in Cerner.
- Login Required Cerner - My Experience This video tutorial will show you how to use the ViewPoint, My Experience w... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Order Entry and Order Profile How to utilize Order Entry and Order Profile within Cerner along with an op... Read More
- Login Required Cerner - Problem Lists, Assessment and Planning How to utilize Cerner patient problem list and assessment & plan
- Login Required Cerner - Viewing Documents, Labs, and Radiology Results How to video on how to view Viewing Documents, Labs, and Radiology Results... Read More
- Login Required Cerner Discharge Process How to utilize Cerner when discharging a patient.
- Login Required Corporate Compliance & Information Security Provides information on information security to protect patient's privacy a... Read More
- Login Required Donning and Donning PPE Exercises Interactive activity about donning and doffing PPE.
- Login Required Enhancing Communication General video on how to enhance your communication to your patient.
- Login Required Environment Of Care Environment Of Care
- Login Required Hand Hygiene 5 Moments Hand Hygiene improvement is a strategic priority for 2015. This education w... Read More
- High Alert Medications Upon completion of this module, you will be able to: 1.List the criteria f... Read More
- Login Required HIPAA Compliance Training Describing the physician's role in protecting IU Health data security and a... Read More
Infection Prevention - Isolation Protocol
Removal of Contact Isolation Requirements for MRSA... Read More
- Login Required Infection Prevention 2019 Annual Education - This module covers the updates to IU Health policy and p... Read More
- Login Required Isolation Donning and Doffing (COVID-19) Getting prepared for patients that have COVID-19
... Read More
- Login Required Overview of INSPECT for ED and Pain Clinic Providers This course is for ED and Pain Clinic Providers Only.
- Login Required Overview of INSPECT for Residents and Fellows This course is designed for Residents and Fellows ONLY.
- Login Required Patient Safety and Quality Care 101 This course focuses on medication safety, do not use abbreviations, me... Read More
- Login Required Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Clinical Scenarios In this VTE Clinical scenario course, you will learn how to:
- ... Read More